If you are reading this article, it means you are here to learn the nuances of website hosting. You may fall in one of these categories of people:
- You are the owner of a website
- You plan to own a website
- You provide consulting services for website design and development, and thereby you need to help your clients with finding the website hosting suitable for their requirements
Whichever categories of visitor listed above may you fall in, this series of articles and blog posts is going to be a valuable resource for you. This website hosting tutorial aims to be a single point source for anyone who is on the look-out for a tutorial for creating and maintaining websites. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced webmaster, this website hosting tutorial can help you to understand the basics of web hosting and help you to learn how to get the most out of your hosting plan.
This website hosting tutorial will provide you with a comprehensive overview of the following subjects that will cover all the various aspects of website hosting that you may ever encounter:
- What is website hosting?
- What are the types of website hosting?
- How to find the most suitable website hosting solution for your business or your client?
- Which are the best website hosting providers?
- Which are the cheapest website hosting providers?
- Which are the best website hosting control panels and how to use them?
- How to design a website without knowing HTML and CSS?
- Which are best and most popular web application
- How to use WordPress to design your website?
- How to upload files like images and videos to your hosting sever?
- How to optimize your website for search engine optimization (SEO)?
- How to troubleshoot your website?
- How to secure your website from hackers?
This is an ongoing series of articles that will cover all the aspects of website hosting. So, keep following the tutorial to keep yourself updated with the latest trends.